Log into: www.awardreadingonline.com
AWARD Grade 2
Key Features of Grade 2
- Stimulating and interesting texts with a balance of expository and fiction, covering different genre.
- Animated stories and interactive skills activities online promote rapid reading development.
- Tested and used successfully in a variety of RTI programs.
- The assessment tasks use passages from texts in the program to assess how well students read seen texts.
- Assessments can be used as formative assessments with students any time after the week when the text is used for teaching and learning.
- Scientifically researched material
- Correlated to Common Core State Standards
Program includes the following components in print (P) and online (O):
- 52 narrative texts (P)
- 52 texts/156 activities (O)
- 5 narrative audio CDs
- 9 informational texts (P)
- 2 informational audio CDs
- 3 Read to/with books in small and big book format (P)
- 1 Read to/with audio CD
- 1 AWARD Collection in small and big book format (P)
- 1 AWARD Collection audio CD
- 3 Teachers' Guides (P/O)
- 54 Literacy Task Cards
- 110 Content Word Cards
- 36 Phonics Cards
- 1 Skills Chart
- 12 Assessment texts online
- 3 Skills Charts (Orange, Light Blue, Purple)