Log into: www.awardreadingonline.com
AWARD Grade 3
Key Features of Grade 3
- Grade 3 provides texts of increasing complexity
- Online resources feature video clips, animated extension activities, and e-books of the full texts.
- Interactive online learning promotes rapid reading development.
- They have been tested and used successfully in a variety of RTI programs.
- Assessment tasks use passages from texts in the program to assess how well students read seen texts.
- These assessments can be used as formative assessments with students.
- AWARD Reading Inventories include oral reading, silent reading, questions on phonics, vocabulary, and comprehension. Fluency is assessed during oral reading.
- Scientifically researched material
- Correlated to Common Core State Standards
Program includes the following components in print (P) and online (O)
- 50 narrative texts (P)
- 50 texts/100 activities (O)
- 28 Narrative and Informational audio CDs
- 9 informational texts (P)
- 3 AWARD Collections in small and big book format (P)
- 3 AWARD Collection audio CDs
- 3 Teachers' Guides (P/O)
- 54 Literacy Task Cards
- 1 Skills Chart
- 12 Assessment texts online
- 3 Skills Charts (Gold, Silver, Dark Green)