Key Features of Kindergarten
- Exciting and engaging narrative texts
- The informational texts appeal to students' diverse interests.
- Animated stories and interactive skills activities online allow students to discover things for themselves. They promote rapid reading development.
- The alphabet is the focus for all learners, including ELLs.
- Computer-aided assessment will enhance students' learning and encourage enjoyment of learning.
- The focus is on diagnostic and formative assessment to provide key evaluations of students' progress throughout the school year.
- Tested and used successfully in a variety of RTI programs
- Scientifically researched material
- Meets individual state standards
Program includes the following components in print (P) and online (O):
- 34 narrative texts (P)
- 2 narrative activity books (P)
- 42 texts/102 activities (O)
- 1 narrative audio CD
- 8 informational texts (P)
- 2 informational activity books (P)
- 1 informational audio CD
- 2 Read to/with books in small and big book format (P)
- 1 Read to/with audio CD
- 1 Rhyme, Song, and Play Book in small and big book format (P)
- 1 Rhyme, Song, and Play audio CD
- 24 laminated Literacy Task Cards
- 124 laminated Content Word Cards
- 2 Teachers' Guides (P/O)
- 2 Skills Charts (Magenta, Red)
- 2 Assessment Packs
- 26 alphabet texts (P)
- 5 alphabet activity books (P)
- 5 My Special Dictionary (P)
- 26 texts/79 activities and games (O)
- 1 alphabet audio CD
- 1 Alphabet Teachers' Guide (P/O)
- 26 double-sided laminated alphabet cards
- 1 Skills Chart